Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vettel won't let his title to loose


"One day, everyone must be invincible, and it's not about that, but how do you back. There is no problem with losing, but we have many races and the most consistent and best average, deserve to be world champion."

Red Bull Racing, Sebastian Vettel, gave warning to his rivals, that he is still hungry for success in Formula 1 arena. German rider was determined to retain the title, while embracing the trophy for the third time in a row.

At the 2012 opening night race in Australia this weekend, Vettel said that his dominance over the past year did not dim his determination to repeat it again. So, he would be angry if they fail to win again.

"My goal is always to win to win the competition, and after winning a first championship is very helpful because you have to prove to yourself that you can do it," said Vettel, Red Bull during the promotional event on the coast of St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia, Wednesday (14/03/12).

"Above all, it is a big help but it does not mean that you do not care what happens in the future. But instead - you know it all starts again, everyone start from scratch again and again you want to do it naturally.

"So, I never asked myself this question, do I want this anymore, or why am I here? Nothing had changed. I'm still hungry, and I still feel disappointed when someone else beat me - of course a good thing .