Sunday, December 11, 2011

Randy De Puniet and Aleix Espargaro joined Aspar Team in this MotoGP's next season


Madrid - Espargaro expressed his delight to return to MotoGP after spending one season in Moto2.

"Back to MotoGP is a big motivation for me. The year 2010 is quite positive for me and I would be happy if I could be another opportunity,".

Team Aspar've got two drivers who will they rely on MotoGP competition next season. They hook Randy De Puniet and Aleix Espargaro.

By joining De Puniet and Espargaro, Aspar means adding the number of racers. Last season, they just wear alone Hector Barbera. Barbera himself has now been moved to the Pramac Ducati.

Next season, Aspar will no longer use Ducati engines. They will wear the Aprilia RSV-4 engine 1.000cc modified and adopted regulations Claiming Rule Teams (CRT).

"I am delighted to be returning to the Aspar team, my team strengthened in 2005 in the 250cc class. I have memories of the time. Now, we will jointly initiate a new challenge, CRT," said De Puniet in Autosport.

"CRT is the future of MotoGP and I think there will be plenty of work ahead. The goal next season is quickly adapting to ptototipe, and gradually catch up with the top riders," it's revealed by rider who last season Pramac reinforce this.