Sunday, March 20, 2011

When Alonso pose on F150, he said, "this F150 is more Suitable to me"

Maranello - Fernando Alonso, agile top racer, convinces that he will be in a better position again at the 2011 early season, which previously he has togather with Ferrari up to his second season. Spanish rider said that F150 design match perfectly with the style of racing.


2005 and 2006 world champion admitted that he needed time to adapt to drive a Ferrari when he firstly joined last year after two seasons to defend Renault. But, now he was more optimistic after Ferrari to develop it to be matched for him.

"There's no problem when I came in January 2010. I drove a car having a different character to what I ride in previous years," Alonso said at the launch in Maranello Ferrari F150, on Friday (28/1/11).

"Now I'll drive a car which it is a continuation of what I drove in 2010. I think all the development and direction of car repair for more than a year have some to fit my style. So I think I'll be more confident with the car this year . I would feel more comfortable to drive a car, and it will be also younger for me to predict. Now I also know my team to know its people, colleagues, the names of all mechanics. Something did not exist when it appears in Bahrain last year. Therefore , it is also helpful, "he said.

"Last year I did not have a number of these friends (designers of Ferrari), but now I have already had it so that I called them every two days. Hopefully we'll see it in Valencia," he said.

Sumber :
autosport