Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sebastian Vettel need Mark Webber to keep staying longer



Webber's future is still a question mark for the 2013 season because his contract is completed by the end of this season. In the midst of this uncertainty, it is rumored Webber will move to rivals Red Bull, Ferrari.


Vettel, who mastered the Formula 1 arena in the last two seasons, Webber did not move forward. German rider is confident, though their relationship mediocre, both can work well together.

"I can understand why people think that there is a problem between me and Mark," said Vettel. "Yes, we may not be best friends. However, I have no problems with him, and he did not have a problem with me."

"We work well together, and we both are trying to bring the team in the same direction. We have a similar outlook for the car, and it's not a matter of setting the difference between one and another."

"I think it helped us, and so far it is working fine. I'm not sure about his contract, but now I see he's doing a very good job."


 Red Bull Racing, Sebastian Vettel, said he was happy if his team mate, Mark Webber, survived, although both are considered less harmonious relationship. The reason, they can work together to bring the Red Bull achievement.