Friday, July 6, 2012

No more! Alvaro Bautista, No more to Honda Gresini!


With a penalty that must be lived laterBautista did not set targets for dealing with high-sounding German GPHe just wants as much as possible to gain points.




Honda Gresini rider Alvaro Bautista, did not want to make a folly, as happened in the last weekend in Assen, Netherlands. This Spanish rider said he would never repeat the mistakes that are so damaging Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo, the.

Bautista said it is ahead of the German Grand Prix that will take place this weekend. The former Suzuki rider was also re-expressed his apologies to Lorenzo and his team.

As a result of the incident, Bautista get grid penalty at the Sachsenring, where he will start the race from the rearmost position. However, Bautista vowed to perform optimally.

"I am really not happy with at the first corner crash at Assen because we've done a good job in training. And, I think we have to deal with setting a good race," said Bautista.

"I made a mistake when braking, and I was too hard to do (brake) in order not to hit other people. But, I lost control and eventually involve other riders. It is the first time that happened to me. I am very sorry for the other riders were involved and could not finish the race, losing points for kejuraan. "

"Luckily, no serious consequences, in this case the injury, and I am sure this will not happen again."

"I apologize to the team, who always gives 100 percent, and they deserve better, but this is part of life."