Tuesday, December 27, 2011

night bikes, my lifetime's favourite hobby

cycling at night is fun. Very helpful when bored at home again. Usually I do it when I want to hang out in downtown. There are many people sit back and enjoy the atmosphere of the city at night. in the middle of our town, there is the former palace of the former state and the forts of the past and there, and sometimes not far from that place, to the south have started close to the palace square. there are places to sit which is suitable for sitting, the second stretch of the seating was split by a long way so that people who sit in the seat throughout the park can enjoy the passing vehicle. and I really enjoyed there. wow, Amazing night bike!!



Sometime during the afternoon, I was bored at home or after feel less familiar with the surroundings. At that time, I usually start riding a bike to the site at night. Indeed, when leaving, because it's in my town are so many vehicles , motorcycles and cars, so sometimes I'm also quite risky to ride a bike to where i usually hang out. but since I ride a bike with ease and choose the path of the edge that is safe and free to swing a bike to get there. Along the way I enjoy the atmosphere of the night. how the buildings look beautiful at night. lights that highlight the shopping complexes, even sometimes I had to stop when there is a red light and hear the noise of motorbikes and cars. keep going and continue past the bridge there looks a lot younger children sit and relax on the edge of the bridge, talking, and it appears there are also motorcycle parked nearby. there does not desire to park my bike and try to enjoy the river at night. I prefer to go on bike night I passed the bridge.

night bikes, my lifetime's favourite hobby

I admit that I was less complete bicycle accessories, bicycle lights I did not even install. indeed very risky. but it is common in our area. all already knew that. Sometimes I also passed some people who also was riding a bike. but I see they are not alone with his group. after such a long bike ride and then I arrived at their destination. I immediately sat on the seat in the garden and start enjoying the passing people walking on sidewalks and bike traffic. while it appears there was a big tree near me to make the atmosphere more enjoyable. so beautiful that night, all seemed to help give insight to the meaning of life and riding a bike night and although not every day I do, has become part of my life and it's very enjoyable.


Sometimes, when i take bike night, i meet night bike club tour from another town and i have ever heard from my friend that in my town, there is also the night bike club tour. Wow, i hope someday i can join and feel refreshing night atmosphere.