Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Latvala's ready to compete in Finland

"It's weird because I was going to start the 100th time in Finland. I was young while the performance start times are usually owned only 100 racers who was a senior. And I felt had not been in this race," Latvala said.

Latvala's ready to compete in Finland

Luckily for Ford Abu Dhabi WRC driver, Jari-Matti Latvala because it can celebrate the start to 100 in its own backyard that is in Finland.

He also revealed his team ready to compete in Rally Finland which will take place during the week. "Our car has evolved into a more stable and faster! The performance of this car is getting scary but of course I had to explore it to the limit!"

Latvala seemed ready to show his best performance.

double Spirit, that is, as host driver and the celebrations start to 100! Even when I heard the car and he was also very ready to face the Finnish Rally series which will begin Thursday (07/28).