Thursday, June 2, 2011

Simoncelli Finally Regrets

BARCELONA - WAG Gresini Honda's Marco Simoncelli finally reveal the contents of his heart and admitted regret has been the cause of the crash for Dani Pedrosa in the circuit of Le Mans, France on the previous series.



In his statement, that Simoncelli said it was disappointed with what happened to Danielle. "I hope he (Daniel) will recover from injury in time for this weekend,".

"I am also disappointed that Honda can not celebrate the victory with four motors leading the French GP. After I pondered, I realized where I was guilty. In the future I will always evaluate the situation and be a little lebuh careful, "continued by the Italian rider.

"I know that I probably will not get a standing ovation in Barcelona, but I do hope that if I criticized in a civilized manner and not in a way that has teradi in the previous race," Simoncelli tangent.

"In this situation I want to put kotroversi behind. I will work untul race which I'm sure our team and I have the potential to do the best. "

Simoncelli also said he has used the time during the two week break for berfkir about the action at Le Mans.