Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pedrosa will be absolutely absent in Catalunya this week

BARCELONA (DP) - Dani Pedrosawill be unable to perform at this weekend's Catalunya MotoGP. Repsol Honda rider has revealed that he still has not fully recovered from his injure.


Pedrosa broke his collarbone in the crash and then the French MotoGP. If it was a fight for the position he touched with Marco Simoncelli.

Pedrosa also had undergone surgery and hopes to perform in front of his supporters in Catalunya. But the Spanish rider hopes have vanished because injure still not fully recovered.

"I've pushed myself to do the best that SAA could. But the collarbone is still not ready. I think I should really take a break and recover, "said by Pedrosa.

"I feel that it is impossible for now because it is the most sensible thing is not to compete. It's very embarrassing to what happened, "he said.