Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ewan McGregor happily purchases Motorcycles for his dog

Los Angeles - Actor Ewan McGregor is one actor who enjoy riding motorcycles. I was so happy ride a motorcycle, he even bought a special bike for his dog. Well dogs can not drive it? Visordown As reported on Thursday (06/23/2011) motorbike that was not unusual but classic motorcycles from Russia, the Urals.

Ewan McGregor happily purchases Motorcicles for his dog

Apparently, not a dog that will be driving, but McGregor himself. Stars 'Angels and Demonds' is felt in love with the motorbike because it has a sidecar for 'additional passengers' the dog that he named the Sid.

"I make sure he would be happy to sit in the sidecar first. I do not directly mendudukan my dog ​​in there. I did it with patience. And now he's happy to sit in the sidecar," says Scottish actor happily.

For a dog, he continued, feeling the wind when riding a bike as much fun as sticking her tongue out while driving.