Thursday, May 12, 2011

Rivalry fueled by Webber against teammate of Vettel

Milton Keynes - Red Bull Racing driver Mark Webber was so eager to get past fantastic achievements that have been listed by teammate Sebastian Vettel. So far, Vettel was still dominated until the fourth series.


Finally, the young German racer took the podium first was in last weekend's Turkish Grand Prix. So, do not be surprised if Webber is still obsessed for Vettel to emulate the achievement of this season. "He was in the peak of his career at the moment and it's all back to me to close the gap with me," Webber said in his column as written Sportsvibe, Thursday (12 / 5 / 2011)

Webber also stated, he should perform better in the Spanish Grand Prix later to cut the cost ranking with Vettel who is still perched on top while the drivers standings.

"To beat Vettel in Spain, I have to do a better job than I did in Turkey, I should elaborate on performance in qualifying and then, the first task in the future is a race to the net than I did in Turkey, because there will be more options in terms of strategiSimak, "revealed by veteran racer from Australia.

He added. "We'll go to Barcelona next. This is a track where I won many victories. Over there last season, I am managed to finish in third place and we have two good test session there during the winter. I just need to keep working.