Sunday, May 8, 2011

An amazing car Animation film

Back when I first saw the animated movie that car I was so impressed. This animated film received so many awards and of course there are compelling reasons why getting a high appreciation.
One time I ever saw in my local television show filming atmosphere cartoon car. wow .. incredible. how the manufacturing was so detailed and very thorough. How slightest movement considered correct. so it is not surprising that movie so much interested children. one of them is his son my nephew who was 5 years old. sometimes when I'm fiddling with computers, he came to see me at work at the computer and asked me to find the address of animated cartoon films and so enthusiastic he watched the films that have been uploaded on youtube and I would be happy to accompany and watch together. But to my knowledge, his father, who is my nephew was also a fan of animation and not surprisingly, his son also liked the animation though for a different movie.
Although the animated film about fantastic dan futuristic cars it has produced five years ago, but until now her nephew and I still love watching it.

here several film that i and my nephew's son are follows