Thursday, April 7, 2011

Have you seen Justin Bieber crying? however, he have ever cried when missing to get official driving license

LOS ANGELES- talentive teen pop singer who is being loved the world, especially by girls and women, Justin Bieber. Said to have confessed that he cried like a baby after failing in driving theory test.


I trust and believe successful Canadian-born singer, 16 years ago it even refused to enter into his mother's car, after tau that he failed the driving test. He is even rumored to prefer to go home on foot in an atmosphere of rain and solitude.


Justin is super confident that, in fact he is very much hope that once the exam is to get a driver's license.

This was done so that he can sit behind the wheel, and driving a birthday present to her-16. No half-hearted, birthday present is a luxurious Range Rover provided by his mentor, top R & B star, Usher.

"I can only sit in the passenger seat, cried like a ten-year-old man. The people continue to call as I walked to the corner of the parking lot and stood in the street, I felt every car driver makes fun of me," Justin said.

Teen singer who had hits and U Smile Baby is, admit quite upset and showed his disappointment on passing motorists.

Writing in his book First Step 2 Forever: My Story, Justin added: "Some girls passed by, wearing mascara while meandering down the road, but if he was sure to have a SIM?

"I shouted after he passed, 'I hate you'! It makes me feel better. So is the next guy." I hate you too! And I hate you! And I hate you! ". She said.

But in the next month, exactly in the wonderful month of April, Justin is rumored to have obtained driver's license and he had seen driving his car.