Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chevrolet Camaro 2010

HEAD designer of General Motors (GM) Ed Wilburn is a big fan of all the Camaro and even he has a classic Camaro output 1969. Thanks to its design is so stunning, Ed 2010 Camaro enter into a row of 10 best designs ever created by Chevrolet.




When Ed and his team developed a new Camaro, "I bring my own Camaro to the studio to inspire them," says Ed. "I tell them: I wish you guys can beat this!". Consequently born a repeating design of the first Camaro 1967-1969 Camaro existing at the moment. Cars with a muscular figure with sexy curves and bulge dipinggul starting from the back door.

At that time Ed would like to stress that the incarnation Camaro 2010 is' not a setback design, but rather have a view into the future. "I always think ahead, but you guys have a great heritage with Chevrolet," Ed's message to 'the troops' designer.

You must make based on this Camaro, continued by Ed. "I'm not going to make a retro Camaro.". As a result, based on the classic Camaro car owned by Ed, was born a modern figure who inherited the original design lines of the Camaro. Mysterious, macho and thrilling